Are you looking for a new career? Our network of companies is looking for hard working, dedicated people to join one of our many amazing teams.
We have been named a Top Workplace in Connecticut for the past four years - come find out why.
We have an entry level opportunity for the right candidate who wants to be part of a creatively charged team that is committed to growing businesses and inspiring change.
In this Marketing Specialist role, you will support the marketing team on a wide variety of projects that serve our international network of more than 300 dealers and create new opportunities for our company. This includes managing all dealer creative requests, coordinating all marketing webinars and training, and maintaining the online presence of marketing content for dealers.
Job Functions include:
Coordinate Marketing Requests
•Act as the main point of contact with dealers for Graphic Design and Audio/Visual requests.
• Set due dates and be responsible for effective and timely communication with dealers and internal teams.
• Maintain design and branding standards (in keeping with overall network brands, as well as review all outgoing projects for accuracy and detail
Coordinate Webinars and Marketing Training
• Coordinate due dates and deliverables for monthly webinars (including but not limited to software prep, coordination of team and software support, and calendaring)
• Support the Marketing team with all training events, including gathering all necessary assets, communication pieces, PowerPoint presentations, and handouts
• Coordinate with all presenters to ensure a smooth delivery of training and webinars
Coordinate Marketing Content
• Play a proactive role in providing our dealers with quality resources that are useful, relevant, and accurate.
• Maintain brand standards within all our dealer networks on all marketing materials (print, graphic, and video)
• Coordinate latest available assets with all content contributors
• Manage type and amount of content distributed to dealers
• Upload all materials to a dealer accessible repository and manage product titles, descriptions, and keywords for an optimal user experience
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level
Name: Kerri Pomponio
Email: [email protected]