Who is The School of Entrepreneurship for?
The School of Entrepreneurship is for the owners of contracting businesses and their managers who want to grow profits!
The School stems from the life work of Larry Janesky, the award-winning author of The Highest Calling: An Inspirational Novel about Business and Life, professional speaker, trainer, and owner of the Basement Systems and Dr. Energy Saver dealer networks. And, owner of Connecticut Basement Systems, a $30,000,000+ home repair company.
Larry has done the work, driving nails, jackhammering basement floors, insulating attics. He's not an armchair philosopher. Everything you will learn in the School comes from tried and true success.
Who Should Join?
Anyone who wants to do more with their business should join.
The School of Entrepreneurship is for home improvement, repair and replacement contractors who are at varying points in their careers and businesses. The length of time in business, the revenue, and the number of employees doesn’t matter. If you want to be more profitable, while working less and being happier, the School is for you.
- Lifelong Learners who always push to get better.
- Struggling contractors who are looking to turn a profit.
- “Stuck” contractors whose business has been at the same revenue year after year.
- New contractors who want to start out with all the information they can to build it right the first time.
- Those who want to get to the NEXT MILLION.
Click this link to receive a Special Offer: Join The School of Entrepreneurship today.